As first marketing director for an $18 million retailer and a $50 million “start-up” facility, David Marketing knows how to help you inaugurate — or refocus — brand and strategy.
- Developed the plan that successfully marketed the $60 million Three Stages arts facility in Folsom CA
- Conceived the strategy that grew La Montañita Natural Food Co-op 20%.
- During the early years, David Marketing developed the brand that turned the Davis Food Co-op from near bankruptcy to $6.9 million in sales over four years.
- Dave Webb wrote over 400 marketing plans for UC Davis Presents, including eight full season campaigns.
- Marketing planning, conceived and implemented by David Marketing, will see Three Stages exceed $4 million in sales in Year Two.
- Developed the marketing plan that successfully launched the International Choir Festival, San Luis Obispo.
- David Marketing won IABC Crystal Awards for both Branding and Marketing in 2012.
- Developed the marketing strategies — from the ground floor up — that opened Three Stages, resulting in sales at 90% of capacity the first full season.
- David Marketing won over 32 national, statewide and regional marketing awards over his career.
& What’s Next
It begins with what about your business matters most to you–and where you want to go. We assess your position in the competitive landscape, and generate the big ideas that will move you forward.
After assessing your current customers – and why they choose you—we build the right message, select the right messengers, and reel in the ever-elusive potential audience. The plan includes budget, timeline and tactics.
The very best marketing isn’t smoke and mirrors or the ambigious promises that breed widespread (and deserved) cynicism. David Marketing provides the accurate messaging that moves your company forward.